[spam][crazy][wrong] inventing mean words

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 07:11:44 PST 2022

I live in the USA, and I kind of imagine chickens as being imported
from Europe. Maybe local chicken farmers were rebels, somewhat. Maybe
the "why did the chicken cross the road" joke helped defend our
European culture, and sell more chicken feed.

Often when I look for causes in USA culture I think to economics. If
something sells more chicken feed, that means there's a financial
interest in marketing it, for producers of chicken feed.