Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 06:47:20 PST 2022

Researcher 37: "How are we going to measure the subject's behavior of
spreading traumatic nicotine addiction, if there is no nicotine in the
air?"

Researcher 36: "The air is full of nicotine."
Researcher 36 presses one of the buttons, and Boss's limbs begin
jerking. He kicks the chair away from under himself and falls to the
ground. Some foamy material leaves his mouth.
Researcher 36: "Just like every other experiment?"

Researcher 38 [taken aback]: "This is the data we've been working with?"

Researcher 36 looks at Researcher 38 as if the experiment were in jeopardy.