" We are not communists " - Don Rumsfeld

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sat Mar 5 21:59:39 PST 2022

Donald Rumsfeld ( or 'Von Rumsfeldt' as I used to call him ) was in charge of the pentagon when top-down assassination-markets were proposed ...

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2003/07/save-the-pentagon-futures-market.html

Don's deputy, Paul Wolfowitz, was then targeted by famous Ancap, Timothy C. May.

( Sear archives 2003 )

Looks like ' Blue on Green ' violence to me - anti-state capitalist on state-capitalist violence.
A capitalist civil war in the making - cannibalism in a leper-colony.

Nothing to deter the crypto-anarchist at all.