www.rt.com

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 20:53:57 PST 2022

On Sat, Mar 5, 2022, 5:31 PM professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> Anyone looking for 'Russia Today' may be well advised to avoid the entire
> internet since I'm reliably informed by regulars here that  it is run by a
> Govcorp, Military, Technofascist conspiracy.
> And if they ever find it its sure to be riddled with hard and soft-cops
> and honey-trappers.

I'm not sure what russian culture is like, but anarchists look for things
that are run by the people. I visited rt and didn't see it clearly
saying+demonstrating that. And now I have no idea what it's about because I
didn't watch it.

Imagining a comedy involving major figures from russia and ukraine.