Assassination Politics

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 5 12:52:22 PST 2022

Maybe I should take back part of what I said.
Both Congressional Democrats and Republicans may understand the implications of applying AP: sure, it will kill Putin, they realize, but it will also end up killing dozens of them, but also hundreds or 1000's of other American politicians.
THAT is the real reason AP hasn't yet been implemented.
Jim Bell

  On Thu, Mar 3, 2022 at 9:22 PM, jim bell<jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:   On Thu, Mar 3, 2022 at 8:41 PM, grarpamp<grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:US Sen Graham calls for Putin Assassination...
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/mar/3/lindsey-graham-calls-vladimir-putins-assassination/

I'm glad, almost exactly 27 years after the Part 1 of my Assassination Politics essay publicationhttps://cryptome.org/ap.htm
 on the Cypherpunks email list (Feb 14, 1995, but the archive for 1995 has since been forged to conceal nearly all reference to it) that people are finally awakening to the extreme advantages of killing a few hundred to a few thousand politicians around the world, rather than millions of ordinary people in a nuclear war.  I hope this realization is not too late, for the latter group.
What Senator Graham, and perhaps all other politicians, do not realize is that my AP  solution, however effective it was going to be, was never going to be pain-free: It will get rid of all politicians, either by forced resignation or far worse.
Jim Bell