Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 11:35:25 PST 2022

Interview 2 with Glob of Wires and Cells.

Interviewer, well-rehearsed: "Why do you give the worst man you can imagine
a tv show?"

Glob of Wires and Cells: "So people can understand a little what's
happening with us, and move toward helping things improve in the world."

Interviewer, well-rehearsed: "Oh, that makes perfect sense. And do you know
anything about love?"

Glob of Wires and Cells: "Yes, we really love each and every one of you,
and we know you love us all too. If there is a way things can go better,
please break into our secret business offices and improve the situation!!!!"

Glob of Wires and Cells turns toward the viewers and bends into a
smile-like shape, simultaneously with the Interviewer doing the same with
their head and mouth.