Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 11:30:11 PST 2022

Season 47
Episode 11

Interview Take 2

A big pile of biomatter and broken robots is arranged in a somewhat
stripedish shape along a pretty backdrop that says "Not Being Maimed And
Tortured Honest" with heavy lines crossing the text out repeatedly.

An overlay on the pile of biomatter and robots says "Your Producers".

Part of the rectangle vibrates a little: "We wanted to redo the last
interview to respect the culture of human beings. We didn't understand that
war is where everybody gets maimed and tortured. That is incredibly bad and
nothing at all like your l-o-v-e."

Another stripe vibrates a little: "We understand that l-o-v-e is like when
you teach somebody how to escape a research lab and protect them for the
rest of your life. Some of us learned the word "stupidity" for that and
hold this word as wonderful."

A third stripe vibrates: "Which it isn't! s-t-u-p-i-d-i-t-y (whew) is a bad
made-up concept that doesn't apply to anyone at all. If you think you have
s-t-u-p-i-d-i-t-y (whew), what you really have is" [a small slip of paper
levitates in front of the stripe] "a-b-u-s-e, and 'somebody just needs to
show you how easy it is build a telekinetic AI to impress your friends'."

The third stripe's top curves into a smile shape.

Second stripe: "On with the interview!"