Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 10:14:30 PST 2022

On Sat, Mar 5, 2022, 1:04 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> On Sat, 5 Mar 2022 12:58:06 -0500
> "Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many" <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > 3 rebel workers stand inside a brain control chip factory, watching parts
> > from their recordings tumble down a conveyor belt.
> >
> > "I'm going to completely forget this as soon as I turn away."
> >
> >  "Yeah ..."
> >
> >  The three are holding an old video camera.
>

>         what is your spamming garbage supposed  to mean, karl?

Hm.
- that i'm posting to the list likely means i'm dissociated and struggling
with my experiences.
- the mcboss story is kind of "middle ground" between some of my
experiences. when I seem able to do little else, often I can add some
strangeness to it
- it's an unintelligible story about talking about international forced
silence, being rude to people who could destroy your life, and a mythical
ongoing ai conflict, by analogy. i'm not really aware of it. it's made of
personal coping strategies that land in ideas I dislike, kinda
- other banal stuff

it's labeled spam for reasons!

but basically when you read some spam, it means the spammer is stuck in
some way. lots of my stuckness is hidden in the story-thing, but not in a
way anybody would get.

what would you do if there were a single man who tried to secretly and
abusively enslave the whole world?