Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 10:08:36 PST 2022

----

A happy little sadistic torturer sits among some wildflowers in a glade.

"I have to torture the dandelions," mutters the sadistic torturer.

They turn toward a dandelion victim with a gleam in their eye. The
dandelion shrinks, just a little.

-

"Help!" says a dandelion to a field of wildflowers. "A sadistic torturer is
focusing on me! They're going to torture me any minute!"

 The plants and insects, wildflowers and rodents, spemt time mourning for
the dandelion and holding them with care. They wanted to protect them so
badly but they were mostly either small or immobile, so it was hard to take
action.

"Did they scream they were about to be nibbled on?"

 "No, they said somebody was going to sadistically torture them."

 "Oh no. Why would anybody do that?"

 "Maybe mind control? Like when a human drops dye near your soil and you
grow a funny color?"

 "Mind control? Why do you call it that? It's an environmental toxin."

 "I'm ... not sure."