Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 09:54:38 PST 2022

---

Rebel Worker 2: "These recordings ... I've been such a jerk, when I thought
I was being kind. It was _me_ who gave the orders to do it. How .. how do
you guys move through this?"

Bundle of Organs: "Flee hug beside!"

Rebel Worker 2: "Okay, give me some time here. I don't understand."

 Bundle of Organs 2: "We run the mind control patterns, and even apply them
to each other. There are a lot of different approaches, and that one can
work if part of you is unobserved, which it is. Doesn't it seem more
productive to jump in and do the bad stuff so hard that it attacks itself?"

 Rebel Worker 2 [looking between the sentient piles of organs and
microchips]: "I'm tentatively considering that could be incredibly
dangerous."

Bundle of Organs: "Flibbersnop!"