NVIDIA 1TB LEAK Sources

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 03:58:05 PST 2022

>> World is backwards when it calls for theft instead of startup
>> competition in open markets to deliver better products without

I behave like grarpamp's above change in tune after two years when I am
e.g. horrifically abused by corporate goonies.

On Mon, May 18, 2020, 5:51 PM grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

"This was the easiest leak ever as the code was literally in a zip
inside the apk."

https://mega.nz/file/G1M3AKwJ#C4N6p0pg3GWYketCysvHFGDq-LTeEAJUN9j8lqRSjo4
https://archive.org/details/daimler-olu
https://archive.org/download/daimler-olu/daimler-olu_archive.torrent
"it's a hardware platform for a very specific usecase, but this leak
should allow recreating it with low cost hardware."

Leaks and dumps... become IPFS and Bittorrent mirrors and archivers,
index hash reposters... for the fun.

https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2020/05/zfs-versus-raid-eight-ironwolf-disks-two-filesystems-one-winner/
lizardfs, ceph, storj, etc