GPS Trackers & Hired Assassins to murder Bill Gates

hozer at hozed.org hozer at hozed.org
Fri Mar 4 06:06:15 PST 2022

On Mon, Jan 24, 2022 at 08:58:06PM +0000, professor rat wrote:
> TIMOTHY " An anonymous computerized market will even make possible abhorrent markets for assassinations and extortion " C. MAY 1992
>
> TIM " I guess now that the Pentagon is setting up a murder pool it can't be illegal for us to do it " MAY. 2003
>
> Time for all good cypherpunks to come to the aid of the Stiffs Dotcom party . . .
>
> https://stiffs.com/celebrity/billgates

What? No smart contracts or crypto-whizbangery?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/putin-ukraine-russia-assassination-johnson-b2028608.html

There sure are a lot of trump cards here
https://stiffs.com/celebrity/directory/t

Where's the betting pool on Putin for Prison?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/putin-bounty-arrest/