Assassination Politics

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 20:04:07 PST 2022

https://www.linkedin.com/in/konanykhin

“
I promise to pay $1,000,000 to the officer(s) who, complying with
their constitutional duty, arrest(s) Putin as a war criminal under
Russian and international laws. Putin is not the Russian president as
he came to power as the result of a special operation of blowing up
apartment buildings in Russia, then violated the Constitution by
eliminating free elections and murdering his opponents. As an ethnic
Russian and a Russia citizen, I see it as my moral duty to facilitate
the denazification of Russia. I will continue my assistance to Ukraine
in its heroic efforts to withstand the onslaught of Putin's Orda.
”