Free Palestine

Stefan Claas stefan at ctemplar.com
Tue Mar 1 10:52:29 PST 2022

I mentioned it already elsewhere,my take is the Palestine/Israel conflict, which I saw almost daily on western TV,since I was young, can most like only be archived if Russia and China will send therepermanently, until full peace is archived there, peace keepin units, acting a buffer zonebetween the two parties. RegardsStefan– claas.su---------- Original Message ----------On Tue, March 1, 2022 at 4:02 PM, zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com wrote:   This photo and Palestine are irrelevant to the scum here.But it's important to me. I can understand the anger of the 12-year-old girl in this photo. Because the Israeli bastards threw them out of their house.They brutally beat the girl in this photo, but she's a child.But she's not Ukrainian, she's Palestinian.She's not a coward like the scum here, she's  brave girl.Only here does Assange know what courage means.