[ot][spam][crazy][fiction] morning spam 3: hybrid mcboss

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 02:27:53 PDT 2022

--------
A crowd of crying workers approach the Memorial to Boss, Who Tortured Us
All.

Representative [covered in tears]: "We want to raise Boss from the dead."

Guardian of Boss's Corpse: "Yes? And what is the reason?"

Representative [covered in tears]: "When Boss mind controlled us, he did
not understand love. We need to share with him what love is."

Guardian of Boss's Corpse looks confused, startled, and begins crying in
consternation.