USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 01:19:18 PDT 2022

Across the USA Election Fraud cases and convictions
are starting to stack up, documents, video and testimonies are
coming forth, no doubt freed up by a pissed off nation now seeing
pathetic result of the democrats installed by their own fraud.

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1541560083489984521
Kari Lake is now trending #5 nationwide after her first appearance on Fox News
https://twitter.com/KariLake
https://karilake.com/

https://rumble.com/v1a7ujx-kari-lake-bears-down-on-bret-baier.html
Lake: Biden Illegitimate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVZbs18XR6E Lake: Biden Illegitimate
https://rumble.com/v1a7s4c-june-27-2022.html

https://rumble.com/vi1or5-rsbn-live.html
Forensic Audit/Paper Ballot Analysis confirms (once again) that
President Trump won Arizona in a landslide.
Truly unbelievable… In 2016, 1 of 100 ballots were corrected by
machines. In 2020, Maricopa jumped to 1 out of 8 ballots modified by
machines.

https://twitter.com/KariLake/status/1541563322469711873
WATCH what happens when a Mama Bear takes down a Fake News Baier...
The Corrupt Media REFUSES to talk about the biggest story of our
lifetime: a STOLEN election. Instead they try to divert our attention
to meaningless stories... I will never let them.

Should Tucker Carlson finally interview Trump-Endorsed Frontrunner @KariLake?
92% Yes
8% No

The subpoenable US Postal Service (USPS) stores images of the
face of all mail forever in top-secret programs called MICT and iCOP.

https://twitter.com/KariLake/status/1541633572947128320
UNDERCOVER FOOTAGE: Never before seen footage of Elected Officials in
San Luis, Arizona Trafficking Ballots! @gary4azsenate captured this
footage of Mules trafficking ballots in broad daylight. These Mules
got CAUGHT. Let this serve as a WARNING to any future Mules.
#2000Mules

https://twitter.com/KariLakeWarRoom/status/1541661921169924097
@Gary4AZSenate presented explosive proof of election fraud at
tonight's election integrity hearing. "We will get justice one way or
another."

Any American “Journalist” that hasn’t watched THE highest rated
Documentary #2000Mules, is doing a disservice to themselves AND to our
Country You best watch @DineshDSouza’s film before you ask me about
the 2020 Election Guys, just do your due diligence.

Censorship by NewsMax...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/05/video-wtf-newsmax-cuts-kari-lake-saying-joe-biden-illegitimate-president-dinesh-dsouza-newsmax-also-blocking-coverage-2000-mules/