USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 22:20:28 PDT 2022

Can We Haz Libertarian Yet ?!?!

Not even a half-day worth news on the ridiculous Dem-Left, and
David Barrett voted for and mandated this laughable nonsense...

Exposing the lies, hypocrisy, and failed far-left policies of Joe
Biden and the Democrat Party.

https://twitter.com/NBCInvestigates/status/1541391249898364928
https://nitter.net/pic/orig/media%2FFWTgCnQXEAAgER-.jpg
No wonder the military can't find enough recruits to reach its
staffing levels... it's now a woke gay party, laughed at by the world.
God help you if you ever need a real fighting force to defend you.

https://twitter.com/DrewHLive/status/1541598521878425600

NEW: In 2018, Joe Biden left a voicemail for Hunter saying he wanted
to talk to him about a New York Times report on Hunter’s business
deals in China. Biden repeatedly said he “never discussed” business
with Hunter.
Joe Biden voicemail for Hunter saying he wanted to talk about business

THREE YEARS AGO TODAY: Kamala Harris blasted Joe Biden on his record
of praising and working with white supremacist senators and opposing
busing.
Harris blasts Biden for praising segregationist senators

"It was hurtful to hear you talk about the reputations of two United
States senators who built their reputations and career on the
segregation of race in this country," Harris said to Biden.

"Is there anything else you can do to help bring down the cost of
gas?" KAMALA HARRIS: "Let's just say that this is a very real issue
and, um, we have to do something about it."

WATCH: 10 straight minutes of Democrats denying election results

French President Emmanuel Macron tells Biden that begging the UAE and
Saudi Arabia for more oil won't work. Biden should unleash American
energy!
Macron tells Biden begging UAE & Saudi Arabia for more oil won't work

DANA BASH: "Inflation is really high. Are you concerned about a
recession?" KAMALA HARRIS: "I think that there can be no higher
priority than what we have been clear is our highest priority."

Kamala Harris is stumped when asked why Democrats have not passed
"abortion rights" — allegedly one of their top issues — despite
controlling Congress and the White House: "Do what now?"

Kamala Harris repeatedly dodges when asked if she has a position on
eliminating the filibuster

ABORTION ON DEMAND: Democrats in St. Louis want to use taxpayer-funded
COVID relief money to fund access to abortions

Democrats in St. Louis want to use taxpayer-funded COVID relief money
to fund access to abortions

KAMALA HARRIS: "First of all, if you are a parent of sons, do think
about what this means for the life of your son and what that will mean
in terms of the choices he will have."

Harris Says Abortion Limitations Would Limit the "Choices" Of Men

Kamala Harris: “Looking At" Using Federal Tax Dollars To Provide
Travel Vouchers For Abortions

WATCH: Biden HHS Secretary Xavier Becerra says carving out federal
lands for abortion is “on the table”

HHS Secretary Becerra: Carving Out Federal Lands For Abortion “On The Table”

Remember when the Biden White House bragged about the price of a 4th
of July cookout going down by $0.16 last year? Let’s check how that’s
going. Spoiler: Not well. The price of a July 4th cookout is up 17%
this year
Is the WH going to brag about July 4th prices again?

Kiss that $0.16 (and much more) goodbye. The price of a July 4th
cookout is up 17% this year according to the Farm Bureau. And that
doesn’t even include the astronomical price of gas to get wherever...

Keep these facts in mind as you watch this video of Hunter Biden
accosting an escort tied to a Russian bank acct: Jan. 17, 2019: Hunter
tells sister-in-law: I "don't have a dime." Jan. 18, 6:31pm: Joe Biden
wires $5,000 to Hunter Jan. 18, 9:22pm: Hunter films this video
<U+1F447>

With Gas & Food Costs Surging, Indiana Food Trucks Have Reluctantly
Raised Prices: "It's Difficult"

Texas Democrat: “If You Want To Take To The Street and Shut Down
Business As Usual, Do That!”

BREAKING: Joe Biden unwittingly financed Hunter Biden's participation
in an escort ring tied to Russia. Joe Biden wired $100,000 to Hunter
from Dec. 2018 through Jan. 2019, the same timeframe he spent 30k on
escorts tied to .ru email addresses.

Biden HHS Secretary Xavier Becerra says his agency is "looking at"
using taxpayer dollars to fund transportation to other states for
abortions. "Can you do that legally?" *laughs*

Biden administration "looking at" using taxpayer dollars to fund
transportation to other states for abortions

NEW: In 2018, Joe Biden left a voicemail for Hunter saying he wanted
to talk to him about a New York Times report on Hunter’s business
deals in China. Biden repeatedly said he “never discussed” business
with Hunter.

DAILY MAIL: Voicemail from Joe Biden to Hunter about NY Times report
on son's business dealings with the Chinese proves the president DID
speak to him about business

'I thought the article released online, it's going to be printed
tomorrow in the Times, was good. I think you're clear,' Joe said in
the voicemail to Hunter.

Recall that Kamala Harris slept her way to the top.
Now the former first slut is angry that she can't spread her legs
and whore herself out any longer either...
@MonicaLewinsky (she/her)
fuck you roberts. fuck you thomas. fuck you alito. fuck you kavanaugh.
fuck you gorsuch. fuck you coney barrett.