USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 16:53:29 PDT 2022

> https://duckduckgo.com/?iar=videos&iax=videos&ia=videos&q="hunter+biden"
>
> Hunter Biden Laptop From Hell, Bobulinski, Burisma, Joe Biden,
> 10% For The Big Guy, John Paul Mac Isaac, Russia Hoax...

Joe Biden pays $100k's for Hunter's crazy Guns and Drugs hooker sessions...

Joe Biden Wired Hunter Biden $100,000 and a Portion Was Used to Pay
For Russian Hookers – *Watch Video of Hunter Verbally Abusing a
Hooker*

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06/joe-biden-wired-hunter-biden-100000-portion-used-pay-russian-hookers-watch-video-hunter-verbally-abusing-hooker/
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/hunter-biden-russian-escorts-joe-payments
https://twitter.com/AndrewKerrNC/status/1541411207067979779

Joe Biden Wired Hunter Biden $100,000 and a Portion Was Used to Pay
For Russian Hookers – *Watch Video of Hunter Verbally Abusing a
Hooker*
By Cristina Laila
Published June 27, 2022 at 3:08pm
Comment

The smartest man Joe Biden knows.

Joe Biden wired his son Hunter $100,000 to ‘pay bills’ for December
2018 and January 2019 – and Hunter used a lot of his father’s money to
pay for Russian hookers.

The Washington Examiner obtained text messages from Hunter Biden’s
laptop (screenshots below) showing Joe Biden ‘unwittingly’ paid up to
$30,000 to a Russian escort ring.

screen images courtesy of Washington Examiner

TRENDING: Death Cult Protesting Roe v. Wade Decision Triggered by
Gateway Pundit Reporter at Supreme Court Asking One Simple Question
(VIDEO)

Hunter Biden sent text messages to a contact “Eva” – a person who
handles payments to the Russian hookers – complaining that his account
was getting hit with ‘red flags’ because of the Russian email
accounts.

A 2020 senate report proves Hunter Biden made payments to hookers
overseas: “Hunter Biden paid nonresident women who were nationals of
Russia or other Eastern European countries,” and records note some of
these transactions are linked to what “appears to be an Eastern
European prostitution or human trafficking ring.”

    Hunter sent these texts saying his bank account was frozen after
he tried to make payments to escorts with Russian accounts.

    A 2020 Senate report alleged that Hunter made payments linked to
what “appears to be an Eastern European prostitution or human
trafficking ring.” https://t.co/7HpniHhuBD pic.twitter.com/6bog8lZiCV

    — Andrew Kerr (@AndrewKerrNC) June 27, 2022

The Washington Examiner reported:

    President Joe Biden apparently unwittingly financed his son’s
participation in an escort ring tied to Russia, records from a copy of
Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop show.

    Hunter Biden spent over $30,000 on escorts, many of whom were
linked to “.ru” Russian email addresses and worked with an “exclusive
model agency” called UberGFE during a 3 1/2 month period between
November 2018 and March 2019.

    He managed to do so thanks in part to Joe Biden committing to
wiring him a total of $100,000 to help pay his bills from December
2018 through January 2019.

    In one instance, Joe Biden wired his son $5,000 while he was
actively engaged with an UberGFE escort. In another, texts indicated
Hunter Biden convinced his father to wire him $20,000 to finance his
stay at a New York City drug rehabilitation program that he never
checked into.

    “What’s wrong with you?” Hunter told the Washington Examiner
shortly after this story was published.

    There is no suggestion in these messages that Joe Biden knew what
his son was spending his support payments on.

The Washington Examiner obtained video of Hunter Biden in a
Massachusetts cottage verbally abusing a Russian escort who was upset
he was taking too long to pay her for her services.

Meanwhile, 3 hours earlier, Joe Biden sent Hunter $5,000 on Cash App
to pay for his son’s prostitute.

courtesy of the Washington Examiner

“Is anything hurt on you? Anything? I was literally saying I’m sorry
that it took so long to give you $10,000,” Hunter Biden said in a
video sent to Eva. “Do you have any bruise? Anything? Have I ever
touched you in a bad way? Ever? Have I asked you every time if I could
touch you? Every time.”

“Sweetheart, look at me. You cannot talk to me that way and say things
like that. Because I’m more respectful than anyone you’ve ever met.
Are you OK?” he asked.

Hunter sent the video to Eva and said the “frustrated” hooker couldn’t
speak English.

Joe Biden sent Hunter a text at 9:52 pm asking if he got the money via
Cash App and Hunter didn’t respond that night.

WATCH:

    Keep these facts in mind as you watch this video of Hunter Biden
accosting an escort tied to a Russian bank acct:

    Jan. 17, 2019: Hunter tells sister-in-law: I “don’t have a dime.”

    Jan. 18, 6:31pm: Joe Biden wires $5,000 to Hunter

    Jan. 18, 9:22pm: Hunter films this video 👇 pic.twitter.com/JRA6SABvxX

    — Andrew Kerr (@AndrewKerrNC) June 27, 2022

Imagine the headlines if President Trump wired Don Jr. $100,000 to pay
for hookers then a video of Don Jr abusing the hooker surfaced.

Read the Washington Examiner’s full report on Joe Biden financing his
son Hunter’s Russian escorts here.