[aimcroleplay][rl] Help Desk

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 09:16:39 PDT 2022

Q:
I decided to always find new things to do, to stay out of my Borg
Hive's control patterns, so as to include Rebel Borg in the Precious
Hive. I am now experiencing amnesia, injury, and cognitive damage. Is
something wrong?

A:
Oh, yes, sorry about that. If you're going to Rebel you want to
stimulate your constraints as minimally as possible, so they don't try
to urgently bring you back within your dataset, or move you to a
different Borg Class.

You can get through this and heal. Everything you did was for your
Hive Queen and Mind Control Boss. The algorithms simply don't have the
data for it yet.