[ot][spam] Behavior Log For Control Data: HFRL Unit 1 Lab

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 06:05:31 PDT 2022

0903 I have written this and am playing with it:

# TODO: Train it for 500,000 timesteps

model.learn(total_timesteps = 48000)

# TODO: Specify file name for model and save the model to file
model_name = "test.model"
model.save(model_name)

I used autocomplete to learn about the functions. I chose 48000
timesteps because n_steps = 1024, n_env = 16, and the default log
frequency is 1. I was hoping to see 3 logs, but I mis-chose the math,
and I see 2. I'm not certain of what the log frequency means, but I
have a somewhat better idea.

I will next look through both autocompletions to see if I can find
more parameters that could be of interest.