[log] vim changing memory contents on my laptop

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 07:42:00 PDT 2022

On 6/23/22, Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
<gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
>> i had a longer recording ongoing when the issue happened. it's now on
>> ipfs at
>> https://dweb.link/ipfs/bafybeigtt7z4gqvq6hmvy4hucmfekw2vtuiroxvelmgrygt27y2tnmuyoa
>> . the issue is at the very end.
>
> Oh, hey, if somebody sees this who doesn't know me, it probably
> becomes quite apparent that i am both very dissociated and very
> psychotic etc etc. This could make it confusing to review.
>
> I'll try to stop replying to this thread. Next I would spam around the
> concept of trimming the log to include the relevent parts.

Here is non-spam additional information:

In the recording, prior to this issue, I was working on a machine
learning algorithm that used many different inaccurate optimizations.

The issues with the algorithm are almost certainly simply different
approximations in the underlying implementations, not memory
corruption.

Additionally I spend a lot of downtime waiting to figure out how to
direct my arms and intentions and stuff, I'm afraid.