USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 19:37:26 PDT 2022

> Gas prices? Biden-Dems-Libs did that...
> Biden Raising Gas Prices On Purpose, Top Republican Says

Biden and his admin still outright lying and spinnning
to Americans about destruction his orders and policies
and party are intentionally causing to America.

American people aren't as stupid as Biden Kamala and the Dems look,
and Americans are rightly bashing Biden and Democrats in opinion polling.

Even his own Democrats are quoted on record saying his policies are shit.

Biden refuses to do any of 10 things oil and legit economists say will work.

Americans calling Biden-Dems-Progs-Libs-Socs turds that need flushed.

Biden Blames Putin, Refiners, & Gas Stations For Record Prices: 'Cost
Of Saving Democracy'

https://twitter.com/Rasmussen_Poll/status/1539328550003613698
https://summit.news/2022/06/22/pathetic-only-11-per-cent-believe-biden-narrative-that-putin-is-to-blame-for-record-gas-prices/
https://summit.news/2022/06/15/new-talking-point-nationalism-immigration-restrictions-and-downplaying-jan-6-are-to-blame-for-40-year-high-inflation/
https://summit.news/2022/06/22/video-more-emergency-services-not-responding-to-911-calls-due-to-soaring-gas-prices/
https://twitter.com/SullyCNBC/status/1539560226432614400
https://twitter.com/Forbes/status/1539658221861740544

Having had the 'Putin Price Hike' narrative thoroughly dismissed by
Fed Chair Powell earlier in the day, President Biden is set to keep
repeating the 'big lie' until more people believe it.

Presumably, President Biden will announce his cunning plan to cut the
federal gas tax...

    “By suspending the 18-cent federal gas tax for the next 90 days,
we can bring down the price of gas and bring families a bit of
relief,” Biden said Wednesday at the White House.

Breaking down proposed tax savings, 18-cent savings per gallon of
regular gas for 12 gallons (average fuel tank size for a US car) will
save the consumer a whopping $2.16 every time they fill up.

Something that President Obama called "a gimmick" and Speaker Pelosi
called "very showbiz".

    FLASHBACK: Barack Obama in 2008 slams proposed gas tax holiday:
"This isn't a real solution. It's a political stunt. This is what
Washington does whenever there's a big problem. Politicians pretend
they're looking out for you but they're just looking out for their
poll numbers." pic.twitter.com/QlyE5pKwX8
    — Forbes (@Forbes) June 22, 2022

    President Biden set to announce a suspension of the Federal gas
tax for the summer.

    In March, Speaker Pelosi called a gas tax suspension plan
"showbiz" and effectively said its a bad idea and won't
help.https://t.co/PR0M08z8bw
    — Brian Sullivan (@SullyCNBC) June 22, 2022

President Biden explained "this is a time of war and global peril,"
and that he reminded voters that he had always said there would be a
price to pay for saving democracy in Ukraine.

Biden said that states, many of which are enjoying budget surpluses
thanks in part to federal pandemic stimulus, should also suspend their
own gas taxes, and he called on refiners and gasoline retailers to
make sure “every penny” of the tax pause goes to consumers.

    "Your customers, the American people, they need relief now,” Biden said.

The president took another shot at 'big oil', claiming they should
stop buying back their own shares and spend that money on refining
capacity. There's just one problem with that...

    BIDEN: WANT OIL FIRMS TO USE PROFITS TO INCREASE REFINING CAPACITY
INSTEAD OF BUYING BACK STOCK

    Which is great... only oil firms don't do buybacks, they pay
dividends. If Biden wants to end buybacks, he should just go after his
liberal tech friends pic.twitter.com/poR0glkBU3
    — zerohedge (@zerohedge) June 22, 2022

Then Biden turned up the 'blame-plifier' to 11 by pointing the finer
at gas station owners!!!

    Biden: "To the companies running gas stations and setting those
prices at the pump, this is a time of war, global peril, Ukraine.
These are not normal times. Bring down the price you are charging at
the pump. Do it now." pic.twitter.com/DF9TEduoM5
    — Greg Price (@greg_price11) June 22, 2022

Of course, the president didn’t take questions after his remarks,
since that would mean explaining all the policy contradictions: he’s
moved to curtail US oil production in the past before now urging its
expansion, and cutting the price of gasoline may encourage higher
consumption, countering his efforts to reduce US dependence on fossil
fuels.

    "Bottom line is this is just kind of another rhetorical tool of
the White House to sort of show that they’re doing everything they can
on inflation,” Libby Cantrill, head of public policy at Pacific
Investment Management Co., said Wednesday on Bloomberg Television.

Ironically, Wholesale Gasoline prices are up today... as you'd expect
from an inflationary policy...

Will President Biden claim a victory lap as gas prices have dropped 6c
in the last week...

Watch the president mumble through another failed narrative (due to
start at 1400ET):

As Summit News' Paul Joseph Watson detailed earlier, only 11 per cent
of Americans believe the Biden administration’s narrative that
Vladimir Putin is to blame for record high gas prices, with the
majority blaming Biden’s poor energy policies instead.

A Rasmussen poll finds that 52 per cent of respondents think
unaffordable gas prices are the fault of the president, with the vast
majority rejecting the ‘Putin price hike’ excuse.

The survey also found that 80 per cent of Republicans blame Biden for
the energy crisis, while 54 per cent of Independents also say
responsibility lies with the occupant of the Oval Office.

29 per cent of respondents who didn’t blame Putin or Biden said greedy
oil companies were the culprit.

    Biden says #putinpricehike, but voters disagree. Who is to blame?

    All voters: Biden (52%)
    Republicans: Biden (80%)
    Democrats: Oil Companies (46%)
    Independents: Biden (54%)https://t.co/t7JUU9cwzc#Bidenflation
#gowokegobroke #putinpricehike pic.twitter.com/fuuxRevF16
    — Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) June 21, 2022

After the Biden administration’s attempt to blame the Russian leader
failed to land, the White House has switched its rhetoric to start
blaming oil companies, with Biden asserting the industry is “making
more money than God.”

The poll reveals that Americans are also unimpressed with the media’s
attempt to prop up the failing Biden economy, with just 11 per cent
saying it has gotten better, with 57 per cent rating his economic
performance as “poor.”

Biden loyalists have become increasingly absurd in trying to explain
away gas price hikes and inflation, with former Treasury Secretary
Larry Summers blaming people who downplay what happened on January 6.

    “The banana Republicans who are saying that what happened on
January 6th was nothing or OK are undermining the basic credibility of
our country’s institutions and that in turn feeds through, uh, for
inflation,” said Summers.

BlackRock CEO Larry Fink also ludicrously claimed “nationalism” was to
blame for inflation, asserting,

    “The rise– whether you call it nationalism or the rise of this
belief that we have to focus on communities that have been devastated
by globalization, we need to find ways of creating better jobs for
more Americans, that in itself is inflationary.”

As we highlighted earlier, more emergency services in the U.S. are
having to limit the amount of 911 calls that they are responding to in
person because of record high gas prices.