Assange's Case #FREEASSANGE

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 13:40:08 PDT 2022

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1538152516990423041
Leave aside whatever views you have of MTG. Just put them in a corner
for a second. OK, have we done that? Now: think about the indisputable
fact that not AOC, Bernie or a single Squad member could or would say
most of what is in this thread, let alone in this tone, and ask why:

https://twitter.com/RepMTG/status/1537875616854290432
If we really care about the 1st Amendment then we should care about
Julian Assange. Freedom of Press is the protection of the ability to
expose the truth and publish it. This should always be protected and
this freedom should always be handled with the most respect.

https://twitter.com/RepMTG/status/1537875619341447168
If they are upset over the Khashoggi killing then they should be upset
over Julian Assange. Is the American press afraid to speak out against
the U.S. extradition of Julian Assange? Is it because it’s not another
government prosecution or attack on a journalist but yet our own?
REPORTER: “How will you handle the Khashoggi killing when you go to
Saudi Arabia?” BIDEN: "The same way I've been handling it. I'm not
going to meet with MBS. I'm going to an international meeting and he's
going to be part of it.”

https://twitter.com/RepMTG/status/1537875622445191170
The ruling regime in America persecutes their enemies in order to
strike fear in anyone who dares to expose the corruption and stand up
against it. What happens when everyone becomes too afraid to tell the
truth & publish it? Silence will protect evil.

@RepMTG Apr 23
Today and everyday is 1776. Never give up our freedoms. Never let the
left steal them away. Be a watchman on the wall and stay on guard
every single second of every single day because the left will stop at
nothing until they destroy our faith, our families, and our freedoms.