[ot][spam][crazy][is it appropriate to direct disruption towards things that have been heavily disrupted?]

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 07:47:43 PDT 2022

i'm starting to feel better. maybe i can have breakfast later/soon :)
{{ yesterday i went to a music lunch and didn't eat anything from
movement/intention issues, and people commented :S }}

for the camera, i guess a camera is basically just a bare coordframe.
this would let you reference objects (like the stickman's head) as
cameras, kinda cool.

but to make it orbit, we'll want more methods on coordframe.

an orbit is basically a rotation rate, times a time duration,
expressed as a coordinate frame around an axis.

so to form an orbit transformation we'd need to be able to make
coordframes ... i guess basically using euclid angles, maybe i can
find a web link