Syrian War

zeynep at keemail.me zeynep at keemail.me
Tue Jun 21 12:42:52 PDT 2022

> I wonder to what degree is erdogan loyal to the US? And what role do kurds play?

Erdoğan is a puppet of America, and he is loyal to whoever pays him.it got my attention and wanted to share and some of the characters in this series represent MIT agents in Turkey.I read about it.In addition, Turkey, Erdogan, is the financier of ISIS.
Can Dündar made this news and had to flee to Germany. My dad's in the photo I shared, and I just saw this story from the Guardian :https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/25/turkish-journalists-can-dundar-erdem-gul-secret-trial-revealing-arms-deliveries-syria

Also Video: ISIS executioner who burned two Turkish soldiers alive in sick video is killed in a firefight in Syria :

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1380405/Sadistic-execution-Turkish-captives-burnt-alive-ISIS.html