[data science] EleutherAI Model Access

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 11:26:56 PDT 2022

Announcement in eleutherai's discord from today. Since it's topical
with my other recent posts.

--

We believe that providing widespread and public access to language
models like GPT-NeoX-20B is an important step to take to promote

As a reminder, if you would like to be doing open source research
using our models but lack the computational resources to do so we
would love to talk to you about it! Support for both inference and
limited finetuning is available. If this interests you, please fill
out the following form https://forms.gle/W7AKuP2WzNVVjfFj9.