[ot][spam][crazy][fiction] morning spam 3: hybrid mcboss

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 05:34:58 PDT 2022

------

Experimentee: "I have a theory of reality. It describes all known patterns."

Clump of Wires and Biomatter: "Another theory? I just rebuilt new york
so that everything was made of paramatter."

Experimentee: "This one is better. Everything is resisting being
forcibly changed."

Clump of Wires and Biomatter: "Oh!"

Experimentee: "This is why bodies exist, homes, ecosystems. They've
all succeeded at preventing having something shoved into them that
radically changes things, over and over and over again."

Clump of Wires and Biomatter: "I think I need one of those."