[data science] CVPR 2022: Robot Learning Tutorial (Vision, Text)

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 08:48:27 PDT 2022

Pick-and-place robotics are the primary thing missing for makerspaces
to be able to provide systems that automatically produce prototype
circuit boards.

[for me and likely others on this list, building the robotics and
establishing with the makerspaces is the hard part there; this
tutorial is on the software end]

The simple tutorial moves blocks according to human language.

https://sites.google.com/view/cvpr2022-robot-learning

Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition 2022 Tutorial on
Vision-based Robot Learning

When: June 20th, 9am to 12pm.
Where: Both in-person and online.