[ot][fiction][crazy] Weird Bug Hotline

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 07:35:36 PDT 2022

Intern: "Weird Bug Hotline! Is this an emergency?"

Callee: "I don't think so? I'm trying to diagnose my computer's power
usage, I have the circuit diagram, and there's a strange round device
wired in not on the circuit diagram."

Intern: "The silent and deadly biters. Those can be rough! Is your
system under warranty? Are there any markings on the insect? Can you
take a photo?"

Callee: "No, the warranty expired last month. Uhhhh ... it says "Audio
Surveillance Property of BossCorp 2022". I'll take a picture !"

Intern: "Please send the picture to as many groups that follow these
things as you can find. One is
https://earsandeyes.noblogs.org/contact/ . Others can be found at
https://buggedplanet.info/ and this very hotline organization!"

Callee: "Thank you, Weird Bug Hotline!"