[ot][wrong] Please let me sleep outdoors in the coldest winter. Was: Re: PLEASE LET ME SLEEP OUTDOORS

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 16:28:40 PDT 2022

I went into my trash and found the thread. I didn't see a button to move
them out of the trash. In the drop-down menu I found "report spam" "report
not spam". I hit "report not spam", and an android toast said "one message
has been marked as not spam", and the entire thread moved out of my trash
and back into my email.