[ot][wrong] Please let me sleep outdoors in the coldest winter. Was: Re: PLEASE LET ME SLEEP OUTDOORS

coderman coderman at protonmail.com
Tue Jun 14 17:40:11 PDT 2022

------- Original Message -------
On Wednesday, June 15th, 2022 at 12:22 AM, Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> regarding timespan, it seems to matter more what i think than what is
> real, at this stage, unsure. [learning how many seconds a count is]

one thing i find most fascinating about quantum mind theory is that perception can persist outside the body, after death [for how long; undetermined?]

this correlates with typical time distortion effects from mental activity. and of course, you can apply chemical augmentation for significant time distortion perception...

in short: time is what you think it is :P   everything else is relative.

glad you're enjoying nature!
take care,

[will sign later...]