Bradass hearts Thiel

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Jun 13 21:43:45 PDT 2022

Kochsucker blues

Speaking of the far-right, a few years ago you became enmeshed in a far-right clique—including with Mike Cernovich and others.

That was a genuine attempt to get information. I thought, these people are a threat, what are they up to? They don’t hide it. The optics were horrible. I fucking regret that. It was dumb. People have talked with me and said they were very upset about that, and I take full responsibility for that, because it was dumb. My heart was in the right place, but it wasn’t that smart. . .  "

https://www.thedailybeast.com/chelsea-manning-is-putting-the-pieces-back-together