US Defense Official Credits Elon Musk's Starlink For Making It Impossible For Putin To Silence Ukraine

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Jun 13 20:45:52 PDT 2022

As I was just micro-blogging while out-to-lunch . . .

For those committed to the Prime Directive ( a sort of doctors oath - first do no harm, principle ) from Star Trek the only justifiable neo-colonialist effort would be discreet respawn points scattered around as back-ups for uploaded humanoids.
And I would vote for the genocide of any space-faring horde that despoiled wilderness planets.
Wouldn’t you? Its unconscionable.

Professor Rat - about 3 hours ago

MOLLUSK’s praiseworthy efforts in some areas in no way relieve him of responsibility for all his objectively evil activities.

Its for those he’s earned killing.

https://sysad.org/stream

Repsots not snortments