USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 02:42:28 PDT 2022

Parents are going ballistic at school board meetings,
pulling their kids out of public schools and away from the smut,
groomers, pedophiles, sex freaks, social and gene distorters, adoption abuse,
family corrupters, depraved sickos, mental patients, woke critical theory,
months of gay black pride, non-curricula, and more, all, as they say,
are apparently becoming ever present in these environments...

The suspension of @libsoftiktok is ridiculous, concerning, and certain
proof that the drag queen groomer hour isn't spontaneous and is
important to their operations. It's certain proof it is deliberate,
strategic, and must be resisted and banned.
I’m back! Apparently posting videos and flyers of drag events is
abusive but the actual events are just “innocent family friendly
entertainment”
BREAKING: Twitter just locked out @libsoftiktok for posting a thread
about several recent drag shows for kids. The thread allegedly
violates Twitter's rules against "abuse and harassment." You know
what's actually abusive? Drag shows for kids.
OMG. This drag stuff just keeps getting worse. I’m going to be sick

https://www.libsoftiktok.com/p/theres-no-such-thing-as-a-family
Drag events for children are on the rise. But Twitter doesn’t want us
documenting it.
There's no such thing as a family-friendly drag show
A few weeks ago I started noticing that the Left was ramping up their
grooming efforts in the form of “family-friendly” drag shows open to
audiences of all ages. Of course, sane people know that the...

People can call for violence against a Supreme Court Justice and they
get to keep their account but I get locked out for posting flyers of
drag shows.

I posted over 40 examples and have about another 150 that I
unfortunately will probably not have time to get to.

I'm told drag for kids is being made into a bigger deal than it is.
There's just "a handful of examples" of inappropriate events, they
say. This is far from the truth. @libsoftiktok is buried in
submissions. It's an all-out craze. Stop downplaying it and denounce
it.

Talking about sexuality with preschoolers should be a jailable offense.

Self-described drag "demon queen" performs for a group of toddlers.

“1st grade pride” @catalyst_ps

@aspire middle school brought a drag queen named “Jizz” to perform for
students yesterday
A San Francisco middle school brought a drag queen named “Nicole Jizz”
to perform for students today. He deleted the video but not before I
saved it.

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1535393944560979968
Whoa. A parent in @HoustonISD alleged at a meeting yesterday that a
teacher took his underage son to a drag show with a sex offender. The
school allegedly did nothing.

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1535310823542902784
These are professors at @holy_cross.

An LGBT youth group is holding a drag show happy hour for all ages at
a bar in Woodland, CA. They encourage kids to bring money to tip the
drag queens.

https://theiowastandard.com/disney-drag-brunch-in-west-des-moines-features-little-kids-dressed-in-drag-collecting-dollar-bills/
https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1535430266168172550'
This is from a “family-friendly all ages drag brunch” in Des Moines,
Iowa. It featured children dressing up in drag, performing, and
collecting dollar bills from the audience.

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1535865563997773824
This is from a “family-friendly all ages” drag and pride event in
Austin, TX today. 🎥 @TaylerUSA

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1535125656622743552
This is a preschool teacher flipping off parents who are upset about
celebrating pride in the classroom.

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1535371530649366528
https://twitter.com/tweettruth2me/status/1535247990407012352
“Harmless, inclusive, and beautiful family-friendly entertainment”
This is literally a sex crime.

https://twitter.com/chrissyclark_/status/1535358794406010883
https://dailycaller.com/2022/06/10/investigation-school-district-drag-performance-signed-off-tyson/
Investigation Finds The School District ‘Appalled’ By Drag Performance
Actually Signed Off On Event
A Pennsylvania school district that purported to be “appalled” by a
drag performance at a high school actually signed off on the event.
Remember when a drag queen performed in @hempfield and when videos
went viral they were “appalled and in no way condone this type of
activity in our schools” ? Well the investigation finished today… the
show was publicized, administration knew, and principals were present.

Interesting.. @CityofSurrey is saying that parents are allowed. So why
did the flyer say they aren’t? @Surrey_Schools
They advertise that parents & guardians are not permitted in the
event. What would a school hide with teens that they don’t want
parents to see?

How is it anti-gay or anti-trans harassment to say drag shows
shouldn't be performed for (or by) children. The issue is not the
sexual orientation or gender identity of the performers. Rather, it's
the sexual nature of the performance and the age of the target
audience.

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1535333385161396224
A parent in @CentralKitsap claims this porn book “Gender Queer” was
given to her child as reading material in class.

'Drag Queen Story Hour' board member pushes lifestyle to kids through
children's books
https://www.rebelnews.com/drag_queen_story_hour_board_member_pushes_lifestyle_to_kids_through_children_s_books

https://triblive.com/local/mt-lebanon-mothers-sue-school-district-teacher-over-gender-identity-lessons/
3 moms filed a lawsuit against @MTLSD and a first grade teacher after
she taught students lessons on gender identity.

Straight up, by design with intent, pushed by secret politicians billionaires
and dark orgs, evil grooming sexual recruitment and family ruination.

A wellness center in Canada is hosting a “twerkshop” for ALL AGES to
teach people how to twerk. They request that attendees come in
“jiggle-able attire”

Satanic Temple removed from list of supporters for Idaho drag dance
party after backlash. Other sponsors reportedly dropped their
sponsorship after learning of the Satanic Temple’s involvement.
“Family friendly drag dance party” being promoted by the Satanic
Temple in Idaho. We are living in hell
Satanic Temple was so proud to promote this but then when they get
called out they delete their account.. hmmm

He’s triggered by the American flag because it reminds him of Trump
https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1535080155885887489

https://twitter.com/Eric_Schmitt/status/1534588472031338497
@WSDinfo reportedly made students participate in a privilege walk.
These activities are full of divisive propaganda, including CRT, and
make students feel ashamed in front of their peers.
A parent from Wentzville School District sent us the following message
and attachment through our portal: “My son was made to do a privilege
walk in his US History class.”

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1534518264046313472
People now have different sets of pronouns that change depending on
the identity of the person they are talking to. You must remember and
affirm them, we are told.

There is only one correct pronoun for all this filth... "it".

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1534237570196033536
They are already doing something similar in NYC. A drag group is
funded by tax dollars to go around to dozens of elementary-high
schools to do drag queen story time and teach kids how to apply drag
makeup.
Meanwhile in NYC, tax dollars are funding a drag queen group to go
around to schools teaching kids how to apply drag makeup and do DQSH

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1534269427994136576
California State Senator @Scott_Wiener wants this to be part of the
curriculum for Kindergartners.
A child drag queen performs provocatively at a bar as the adult
audience cheer him on and hand him money