[ot][wrong] Please let me sleep outdoors in the coldest winter. Was: Re: PLEASE LET ME SLEEP OUTDOORS

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 23:19:50 PDT 2022

On Sat, Jun 11, 2022, 12:47 PM Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of
Many <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Jun 11, 2022, 5:54 AM Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of
> Many <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On Fri, Jun 10, 2022, 12:25 PM Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of
>> Many <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> 2022-06-09 - i started logging publicly to the list again. i started
>>> by just logging time spent on planning and thinking about it. after
>>> two attempts i was able to do it rather than think about it, with
>>> effort.
>>>
>>> 2022-06-09 0456 ET: [x] 10 seconds cold water after warm water, hard
>>>
>>> 2022-06-10 1223 ET: [x] 10 seconds warm, 10 seconds cold. easy. food
>>> after.
>>>

>> 2022-06-11 0553 [X] 10 warm 10 cold with food
>>

> 2022-06-11 1247 [x] 10w 10c food easy

2022-06-12 0217 [x] 9w 11c food after medium-easy

I used a different timer that took more charge of the intervals, placing
them precisely back to back. This was frightening to me, as unexpected
changes have stimulated difficulty before, but it ended up being easier
because not having space to wait for water temperature to adjust meant the
warm period actually lasted longer and the overall thing shorter, than
yesterday.