Engaging Brainwashing was: Trojans and Botnets

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 12:53:43 PDT 2022

On 6/11/22, Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
<gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
>> but this had to be said. Normally I just write my ideas in the title bar
>> of
>> file explorer and I don't save them.
>
> i did this for a couple years
>
> i'm guessing it's a human-trafficking-surveillance thing, lets people
> communicate deniably with keyloggers

To add more to this, my experience was roughly of experiencing
punishment (some of this was clear and vivid, like systems in the real
world grossly misbehaving, or facebook showing me only quite
unpleasant things, or being sensitized to things I was very
uncomfortable with via continuing rapid exposure, especially during
times i was trying to handle being exposed to it), unless I engaged a
state of mind where I responded to small indicators of what to do.

The state of mind was unfortunately also rather psychotic; seeing
messages everywhere, since direct communication was also punished --
and I would respond to things that were not relevant, as well as
things that were, and I learned to do this out of fear.

I see others doing this too. I try to always act like what is rational
and checkable is what's important, when I can pull it off.

It seems quite clear to me that psychosis can be learned via extensive
gaslighting. When you are in an unreal situation, you learn habits
that are unreal. Psychiatrists are generally not fans of that, which
can open further conspiracy paranoia. A therapist recently told me
that there are things that _present_ the same as a psychosis, but are
not _actually_ a psychosis. Maybe that's the big difference, dunno.