[draft] Defeating Botnets and Trojans: Episode 1

Nico Verrijdt nicoverrijdt at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 05:44:50 PDT 2022

> >  I encountered quite a few coincidences in the last 15+ years.
> > One such coincidence is when I once wrote 'that's  two flies in one
> clap',
> > right after writing this a few desks further someone clapped hard on his
> > desk, that was in a quiet place.
>
> This sounds like a coincidence to me, because the sets of words in
> sentences and nearby behaviors are huge, frequent, and happen adjacent
> to each other.

I don't believe much in coincidence.
Another such a coincidence is when I needed an eraser and somehow I typed
that down
while a short moment later an eraser flew from one side of the office to
the other side,
from one colleague to another.
The probability of this happening is extremely low as an eraser was, even
then, not much
used anymore and one colleague in need for an eraser while other throwing
one
at the same time of me writing that, ..., I was never that fortunate when
playing the lottery.
I just like to think they snooped on the characters from my file
explorer's title bar.