[draft] Defeating Botnets and Trojans: Episode 1

Nico Verrijdt nicoverrijdt at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 02:12:08 PDT 2022

> > but this had to be said. Normally I just write my ideas in the title bar
> of
> > file explorer and I don't save them.
>
> i did this for a couple years
>
> i'm guessing it's a human-trafficking-surveillance thing, lets people
> communicate deniably with keyloggers

 I encountered quite a few coincidences in the last 15+ years.
One such coincidence is when I once wrote 'that's  two flies in one clap',
right after writing this a few desks further someone clapped hard on his
desk, that was in a quiet place.
There were also times that the management seemed to react immediately to
what I typed.