USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 16:26:54 PDT 2022

> https://duckduckgo.com/?iar=videos&iax=videos&ia=videos&q="hunter+biden"
>
> Hunter Biden Laptop From Hell, Bobulinski, Burisma, Joe Biden,
> 10% For The Big Guy, John Paul Mac Isaac, Russia Hoax...
>
> Joe Biden the supposed Moral Catholic doesn't denounce receiving pornos from
> Hunter Biden, and Joe Biden got caught on camera fondling little girls nipples,
> this the decrepit depravity addictions sex drugs foreign dealings and hypocrisy
> of the entire Corrupt and Compromised Biden Crime Family...

https://twitter.com/townhallcom/status/1535321792591671296
Biden freezes, then declares he's a violence risk to everyone.

All well known before the elections, yet they and supposedly the
sheeple installed Joe the Dementia Addled Booger Eater anyway,
because after 47 years of ragey outbursts and attacks, and
pointless political nonsense, it was "Joe's time to be President".

When the son is so fucked up that the father spends half his
time crying about, worrying over, and defending him, in public,
the father is COMPROMISED as to any duties in anything else...

https://thepostmillennial.com/new-video-emerges-of-hunter-biden-sex-worker-and-his-illegally-obtained-gun
CAUGHT ON TAPE: New video emerges of Hunter Biden, sex worker and his
illegally obtained gun

"Democrats aim to motivate voters this November by highlighting their
only two policy achievements... tediously dramatizing January 6th and
Standing With Ukraine."

https://thepostmillennial.com/hundreds-of-illegal-immigrants-mostly-men-flood-across-arizona-border-section-overnight

https://twitter.com/Suzy_NotSuzy/status/1534220265466503168

"There are almost no women "migrants". The Woke Gay Democrats
now have their wish... lots of horny Latinx males to mate with... because
according to them "men can get pregnant". Fuck me harder Papi!"

https://thepostmillennial.com/biden-claims-to-have-created-greatest-economic-recovery-america-has-ever-experienced

https://trendingpolitics.com/jan-6-committee-adviser-confesses-no-smoking-gun-trump-planned-capitol-riots-knab/

"Persuasion tip for Democrats: Don't call the GOP Nazis and also
insist it is absurd you would rig (or attempt to rig) an election to
keep Nazis out of power. You can only pick one of those messages. You
can't have both."

The best defense for Jan 6th protestors is that the Fake News industry
made it impossible to know if the election had been fair... and it
didn't look fair on the surface... so members of the public tried to
find out on their own and got framed by Fake News as insurrectionists