joo crimes against humanity.

zeynep at keemail.me zeynep at keemail.me
Fri Jun 10 14:50:53 PDT 2022

Sorry for the late response,  I've been quite busy lately.

> you must have seen this no?
>
>  > https://www.wired.com/2001/05/online-cincy-cop-threats-probed/>

Yes ı saw but different newspaper lie story:)

>  " self-proclaimed anarchist who uses the alias > proffr at fuckmicrosoft.com> , lives in rural central Victoria, Australia"

Yup,state of Victoria lives in Melbourne :) Rat is so stupid person I'm sure he doesn't even know how to use a PC.He's too stupid to be a spy, but his friends are different from him.
They all have a mission here:
The rat is trying to scare the people here.
Someone else here is trying to spread America and Christianity by sharing daily news.
Another idiot keeps sending spam messages by showing himself as an emotional loser.

The Rat scares people, another one makes government propaganda, the other one sends spam messages, causing people here to leave the list.

These are simple but effective classic spy tactics.