US jewnazis : grancrap, pro2rat at yahoo.com.au et al

punk punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Jun 9 20:03:17 PDT 2022

	"USA 1776-2022 been at peace all of 22 years —the rest of the time WAR. Now recently —since WWII ( The big one) was Korea ( South Korea entered North Korea so when North Korea returned the favor —it was called aggression by South Korea) and then Vietnam ( fake attack to start the conflict ) and then came Serbia –Libya ( We came we saw he died—ha ha ha ha ha ) and then Afghanistan and another rout in Iraq —-friends with Saddam one day –next day Saddam vicious dictator BUT USA sponsored Saddam against Iran. Now all these murders —sorry civilian collateral damage is what –40 million and small change? In God we Trust is indeed the God of the Underworld —Pluto or Satan –a liar and murderer since the beginning."

	anonymous arpanet post