[ot][wrong] Please let me sleep outdoors in the coldest winter. Was: Re: PLEASE LET ME SLEEP OUTDOORS

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 01:38:57 PDT 2022

pre-whm

after my last inhibition burst, it's hard to even think of taking a
cold shower (or anything else, really). my muscles clench, things
stop.

i'm spending my time planning taking a _warm_ or _hot_ shower.
something commonly considered relaxing and comfortable. and then a
cold shower for just 1-15 seconds! maybe 1-10! _maybe only 1 second_.

1 second is not hard. and i could eat food :)