[ot][wrong] Please let me sleep outdoors in the coldest winter. Was: Re: PLEASE LET ME SLEEP OUTDOORS

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 01:36:32 PDT 2022

I have found wim hof's 2016 book. it has a cold protocol that extends
past 2 minutes of shower (does longer showers). i can try switching to
that book.

i have a thermometer in the mail to handle the temperature at a more slow pace.

my plan is to restart from a short number of seconds, and keep posting
here even if i feel like a jerk doing so.

this is the book i have now: https://libgen.li/edition.php?id=137402024

the shower protocol is faster in this one. i might slow it down or
something, we'll see.