joo crimes against humanity.

punk punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Jun 8 11:11:39 PDT 2022

On Wed, 8 Jun 2022 19:28:14 +0200 (CEST)
zeynep at keemail.me wrote:

> He's an old GOVLICK(I mean goverment lick) who writes here to really annoy people.He's old, so he's only got one shift here. I don't care what he write because he's lunatic.
> There's proof of that with the papers, a rat lunatic.

	you must have seen this no?

	https://www.wired.com/2001/05/online-cincy-cop-threats-probed/

	" self-proclaimed anarchist who uses the alias proffr at fuckmicrosoft.com, lives in rural central Victoria, Australia"

	So it turns out that already more than 20 years ago, the arpanet, jewnazi surveillance-police state was fully functional. Some anonymous retard in the middle of the australian countryside ended up in jail for writing garbage on the arpanet. Guess what, just like assange says, the aparnet is a huge threat to human  civilization.

	Now, the jewnazi thing pro2rat at yahoo.com.au is roleplaying as that australian fucktard who was already jailed 20 years ago. Funny.