Why the Jews?

zeynep at keemail.me zeynep at keemail.me
Wed Jun 8 10:20:39 PDT 2022

> On Wed, 8 Jun 2022 05:00:31 +0000 (UTC)
> GOVERMENTLICK RAT <> pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> > wrote:
>
>> why Jews have been targeted throughout history

This is proof that the RAT who lives in Melbourne is a zionist man. Because they invades countries around Israel, which have been Jewish for years, and tortures people there.Palestinians have been tortured for years. But the rat here is making propaganda of the jewish state.
That's what I think of when I say Israel. They exploited South Africa.
Africa,Now,Palestinian , South Africa, Apartheid

those jews died in Nazi Germany. But not only jews were killed, gypsies and other communities were killed.All the rat cares about is the jewish state he dreamed of.I don't discriminate against people by religion and race. But the Jew who killed the jews was already a Jew.Oh Hitler? Yes
Now they're in Palestine and Africa.