[draft] Defeating Botnets and Trojans: Episode 1

punk punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Jun 7 10:45:48 PDT 2022

On Tue, 7 Jun 2022 10:23:38 +0200
Nico Verrijdt <nicoverrijdt at gmail.com> wrote:

> No single user is 100% accountable for what he/she does on the network.

	accountable to whom?

> Suppose you implement a blockchain for identities as early in the boot process bla bla bla
> Privacy issues do arise with this system,

	Oh really. What you are proposing, like the good cop you are, is total surveillance - again. So yeah, not good for 'privacy' - and so not the kind of thing you'd promote in an allegedly 'cypherpunk' list eh.

> No single user is 100% accountable for what he/she does on the network.

	accountable to whom again? Oh yeah, accountable to cops like you.

> I'm currently working on a blockchain of identities

	kill yourself, fucktard.