How a dog's brain may help solve the mystery of Canadian diplomats' Cuban nightmare | Ottawa Citizen

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 10:28:49 PDT 2022

On 6/7/22, Gunnar Larson <g at xny.io> wrote:
> https://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/havana-syndrome-part-2-how-a-dogs-brain-may-help-solve-the-mystery-of-canadian-diplomats-cuban-nightmare

The article is part of a 4-part series focusing on Canadian diplomats
who were at the Havana embassy incident.

It includes information new to this community. I read it, but I did
not read the other 3 parts.

I noted these items:
- the canines of the diplomats also experienced behavioral changes,
and part of one of the canine brains is being studied
- the researchers have uncovered much more about the injuries and do
not understand a cause
- one of the things they uncovered was that all of the victims' brain
MRIs showed increased bleeding from capillaries