[ot][spam][crazy][personal] Resistance: Nodes

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 13:46:30 PDT 2022

My freshman year of college, before leaving, I  spent some months in a
state of mind where I was writing a data backend, planning to use it
for an AI to problem solve and self-describe.

I didn't know much of what I was doing, hadn't taken any classes in
AI, I was into plants and mythology and whatnot.

The flexible database I created has a normative name, I don't remember
what it is. It's roughly similar to the opencog structures.

Anyway, the idea is so general that the inhibition of it inhibits a
lot of other things for me.

It is incredibly hard for me to make a use a library for graph nodes
with arbitrary tagged edges on them. The word "node" is inhibiting for
me.

One of the issues is that, after starting this for the purpose of an
AI, I used the concepts to simplify and notate my thoughts,
internally, and also on paper occasionally for hard concepts. So the
inhibitions engage both cognition and power.