[ot][spam][crazy][fiction] morning spam 3: hybrid mcboss

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 12:47:20 PDT 2022

Rebel Researcher [on other side of TVDA from Intern]: "The experiment
took over Boss's mind, along with everyone else's. This event is
something we're trying to cope with the situation."

TVDA [looks straight at Rebel Researcher]: "That's the first thing
I've heard to make sense in years."

Rebel Researcher and Intern [somewhat together]: "Seriously?"

TVDA: "Uhhhh  .... "

TVDA: "How do we stop them from killing each other?"

Intern: "The runaway computer system won't let any of us die. We just
have to keep the crowd safe."