One of the projects I have been working on.

zeynep at keemail.me zeynep at keemail.me
Sun Jun 5 02:00:33 PDT 2022

When Satoshi Nakamoto put it on this list, the protonmail wasn't set up yet, and he didn't write it here with this email address.Your goal here is to fool people with this stupid article and make them donate. The people here aren't stupid, and I admit that some people I don't even like are smart.
    In fact, I think most of the people on this list are currently against bitcoin. Bitcoin is no longer the agenda here.As I recall, someone sent an email here months ago as if it were "Jacob Appelbaum"
This kind of behavior is extremely malevolent, and yours looks like this